Posted on 2/28/2017
Supervisor: Equipment Manager
Conduct all repairs on earth moving equipment. This hourly position will function under indirect supervision from the Equipment Manager.
- Safely perform all essential function
- Perform all types of repairs on equipment
- Ability to properly diagnose and repair hydraulics, powertrain, electrical, etc…
- Ability to use CAT SIS and ET troubleshooting software
- Complete all service reports and turn into shop administrative assistant
- Perform cleanup at end of day or when job is completed, including cleaning tools and putting tools in proper storage
- Proactively communicate with Equipment Manager concerning equipment and job-related projects
- Ensure safety devices are functional, such as back up alarms, fire extinguishers, seat belts, horns, etc.
- Operate and move heavy trucks and equipment which requires a Commercial Driver License
- Exercise proper care and maintenance of company equipment
- Work more than 40 hours per week and overtime including some weekends
- Be willing to travel out of state to job sites and stay overnight and weeks at a time
- Perform additional assignments per Equipment Manager’s direction
- Methods, materials, tools and equipment used to repair equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Construction operations.
To apply for this job please visit plateauexcavation.com.