Exchange @ Gwinnett
The Exchange at Gwinnett, a 106-acre project on Buford Drive near I-85, will offer nearly 465,000 square feet of retail and restaurants redefining community and connection.
Project Description / Details
Gwinnett County officials expect the Exchange to give an economic boost the already booming area around the Mall of Georgia. The developer projects bringing in about $9.4 million in annual tax collections, employing nearly 2,000 people with full-time jobs and hiring about 1,500 construction workers during build-out.
Service Type: Specialty
Location: Burford, Georgia
Additional Project Details:
- 100+ acres, commercial and residential
- Moved over 1,200,000 CY of material
- Facilitated 20,500 LF of storm drain, 37,000 LF of wet utilities and curb/asphalt paving
- Successfully met milestone completion dates
- Coordinated with general contractors for each parcel
What Our Clients Say:
"This is going to enhance what’s already there in this particular area,” said Gwinnett County Board of Commissioner Marlene Fosque, whose district includes the Mall of Georgia area. “We know just coming through a pandemic, there are so many people who really want to get back to work. If we can have opportunities like we have with these new employers, that’s what we’re after."-