Plateau People – Tams Mullins, Model Builder
With a strong foundation built on people, quality craftsmanship, and innovation, Plateau Excavation has become a leader in tackling advanced, large-scale and complex site development projects, but it is our people that truly make the difference and have moved the company forward.
- How many years have you been at Plateau Excavation? 3 Years
- What’s your job title? Model Builder
- What exactly do you do at our company I build the 3D Models that are used on the machines to grade each site.
- So far, what has been your favorite project? No favorite, but for sure some that were happy to see finish! Lol!
- How would you describe your team or the people you work with? The group I work with is awesome. I enjoy the partnership we have.
- What advice would you provide to someone interested in getting into this industry? When you get to the end of a project, the feeling of accomplishment is addictive. When you drive by a project you worked on years later and know you had something to do with that, is an awesome feeling.
- What is your favorite aspect about your job, Plateau, or the industry? I enjoy that I get to be a part of each job that Plateau does.
- What drew you to Plateau originally? Ryan Duke
- What is something unique about you (a fun fact) that few people are aware of? I am Native American and a citizen of the Chickasaw Nation.
- Anything else to share? Plateau has been one of the greatest companies I have ever been a part of. The leadership cares for its employees and tries all it can to make sure they have a quality work/life balance.
Plateau has been one of the greatest companies I have ever been a part of. The leadership cares for its employees and tries all it can to make sure they have a quality work/life balance.