Plateau Excavation provided the site work and underground utility work for this 86-acre mixed-use development in Alpharetta, GA. Avalon is a $600-million, sustainable mixed-use development located at the intersection of GA-400 and Old Milton Parkway.
The project featured:
- 526 luxury rental units above commercial retail
- Regal Cinema 12-screen movie theater
- 750,000 square feet of Class A office space
- 570,000 square feet of shops and restaurants (WholeFoods, Tesla, AppleStore, Bocado Burger Bar, Marlow’s Tavern, Oak Steak House, Pinkberry, Anthropologie, Orvis, Ted’s Montana Grill, Fab’rik, Athleta, Arhaus, Banana Republic, Janie & Jack, and many more upscale shops)
- Avalon Hotel – 330 key boutique hotel with a convention center that boasts 47,000 square feet of meeting space.
In addition, Plateau Excavation provided the site work and underground utilities for 100+ single-family, courtyard-style homes to be built by Monte Hewett Homes. The development is the state’s first Gigabit community, featuring a future-proof fiberhood with Internet connection speeds that are 100 times faster than what is currently on the market.
- 2015 Groundbreaker Award, AtlantaMagazine2015 Project of the Year
- ULI Atlanta 2015 Retail Award Finalist
- Atlanta Business Chronicle– Best in Atlanta Real Estate 2016
- US Design and Development Gold Award, International Council of Shopping Centers
Link to Experience Avalon