Plateau began the initial phase of work at Wally Park during the last quarter of 2013. Phase 2 is ongoing and the complete scope of the project includes construction of a new parking facility for almost 2,000 vehicles, demolition of the current facility, and grading of this area for commercial development. The project is currently 85% complete. Wally Park has scheduled operations at the new facility for July 2018. Canopy construction is complete, carport construction is ongoing. Plateau is currently installing landscaping and will soon complete grading, paving, striping, and signalization for the access road along Camp Creep Parkway.
The scope of the project includes as follows:
- 120,000 square feet of building/canopy demolition; 70,000 square yards of asphalt demo
- 400,000 cubic yards of earthwork
- 125,000 square foot of modular block retaining walls
- 80,000 square yards of asphalt paving (+ striping)
- $1 Million underground water quality/detention facility
- 4,500 lf of fencing (safety, decorative, and security)
- Considerable concrete construction including 6” pavement, equipment pads, booth foundations, revenue controller islands, etc.
- Site electrical including site lighting, canopy and carport lighting, vehicle charging station, gates, revenue controllers, and security.
- Landscaping- $200,000